Sunday, February 26, 2012

How To Cosplay: Make A Sailor Fuku (School Uniform)!

How To Cosplay: Make A Sailor Fuku (School Uniform)! Video Clips. Duration : 9.47 Mins.


(C) thecosplaychronicles.vze.com Step By Step guide on how to make a Japanese Sailor Styled School Uniform. Suitable for numerous characters like Sailormoon, Suzumiya Haruhi, Azumanga and TONNES more O_O! Song Used - Goong OST - Perhaps Love by Howl & J ************************************** This video took me soooo long to churn out u_u I absolutely apologise for the super fast tempo and lousy articulation. There was too much to cover in 10minutes (and probably because my storyboarding sucks=_=; ). I'm sure there are many ways out there to achieve the same effect but this is how I did mine. Hope you enjoy the video! Feel free to let me know if you have any queries (As usual, don't mind my lousy pronunciation and accent =p )

Tags: howto, cosplay, school, girl, uniform, japanese, the, melancholy, of, suzumiya, haruhi, dressmaking, kaika, anime, manga, novel, game, sailor, fuku, collar, elpheal

No comments:

Post a Comment